Just wanted to provide an update on this.
Current implementation allows internalBU/externalBU driven from changes to insType/internalBU
Note: I have not yet tried to incorporate party_personnel restrictions.
Current set-up is based on;
2 Tranfield OpServices.
– based on Tranfields “Tran – Ins Type (56)” & “Tran – Int Bunit (59)”
– overriding both
com.olf.embedded.trading.FieldListener.preProcess(Context, Field, String, String, Table)
com.olf.embedded.trading.FieldListener.postProcess(Session, Field, String, String, Table)
– setting values (known-valid-values) on clientData Table in preProcess
– using above values (known-valid-values) from clientData and setting Values on dependent fields via the String setValue method
2 Event Notifications
– on Tran Fields: “Int Bunit” & “Ext Bunit”
– Events “Field Options”
– overriding com.olf.embedded.trading.AbstractFieldEventListener.getChoices(Session, Field, ReferenceChoices)
Thanks for the above replies and suggestions.
We have unrivalled expertise in successful C/ETRM and TMS implementations, and digital transformation projects, as well as defining market solutions that have become system industry standards. We have a proven track record of successful deliveries at greenfield projects and at existing clients.
Copyright 2022 KWA Analytics
Openlink®, Endur®, Findur®, and the Openlink logo are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Openlink Financial LLC.
KWA Analytics and Openlink Financial LLC are unaffiliated companies.