The “new” script uses three functions :
(1) It identifies which trades need Re-Fixings
(2) The API refixes without having to unfix or change the dates
(1) It can take a lot of processing time to run. Especially it must be made clear the very first time it is run in a mature environment. The longer the time taken between runs the more processing time it takes ( we have seen at clients where day 1 it takes the whole day to run )
(2) because of above it may need to be run on weekends
(3) the standard report that this generates , identifying trades that have been refixed, is not that useful – so some enhancement / enrichment to the report would be recommended.
(4) Refixings will change the PnL , but Endur doesn’t have a “Impact of Reset Refixings” type result ( this is totally different to “Impactof Resets” ) so the PnL change due to this script will be Unexplained.
We have unrivalled expertise in successful C/ETRM and TMS implementations, and digital transformation projects, as well as defining market solutions that have become system industry standards. We have a proven track record of successful deliveries at greenfield projects and at existing clients.
Copyright 2022 KWA Analytics